About the role
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, you will be overseeing a team of talented and driven consulting professionals. You’ll be responsible for cultivating our customer relationships, delivering high-quality services, and fostering continuous revenue growth. This pivotal role offers the chance to impact sustainability transformation within the world’s largest brands while enabling your team to do their best work.
What you’ll be spearheading
As the Senior Director, Professional Services, you will lead our rapidly growing consulting division, working closely with the C-level and founders to develop and execute the strategic direction for the entire Professional Services department.
- Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing team of diverse consulting professionals specialising in circular economy solutions.
- Develop and implement a growth strategy, with the goal of tripling the consulting division’s revenue over the next three years.
- Nurture strong relationships with key clients, ensuring exceptional service delivery, repeat business, and positive referrals.
- Manage end-to-end consulting engagements, from project scoping and planning to successful execution and delivery.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to align consulting services with Pentatonic’s technology and resource recovery offerings.
- Ensure financial performance targets are met, including revenue, expenses, and profitability.
- Identify and mitigate risks, ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
This position is perfect for you, if you’ve got:
- Top Tier Consulting Acumen – At least five years of hands-on consulting experience with a top-10 consulting firm.
- Extensive Domain Expertise – Specialising in consumer goods and service businesses.
- Proven Management Capabilities – A proven track record in managing teams, delivering outstanding results, and driving revenue growth.
- Stakeholder Excellence Standards – Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building relationships with customers and teams at all levels.
- Powerful Integrity – You have a commitment to excellence and a passion for delivering top-tier service to your customers.
- A Head for Numbers – Strong financial acumen with expertise in managing budgets, forecasts, and financial performance.
- An Eye for Results – An ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A Focus on Psychological Safety and Growth – An empathetic leadership style that fosters connections with team members and promotes a positive, inclusive culture.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Compensation to match your needs: a competitive compensation package which continues to evolve, including base salary, performance-based incentives, and benefits and perks.
- Trust and autonomy: your expertise and experience are valued from day one.
- True hybrid work: a flexible work style, with hybrid working and a solid work/life balance – you are not a number.
- Emotional and intuitive support and growth: our culture promotes growth, learning and continuous development. All contributions are valued and celebrated, and mental health is taken seriously.