About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Finance Director to join our team. Reporting directly to the Group CEO and working alongside the Director of Finance and Technology (who handles our day-to-day strategic payments and reconciliation), you’ll be accountable for managing our fundraising efforts and shareholder reporting within the Finance function. As an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant, you’ll be used to delivering results, specifically around developing financial strategy and business planning, as well as working cohesively with Finance team colleagues.
What you’ll be spearheading
As a Finance Director, you will:
- Work together with the founders on fundraising and its related activities to support the organisation’s growth objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements, and ensure management accounts are succinct, correct and delivered on time
- Oversee the financial reporting process for Directors and Shareholders, ensuring accuracy, transparency, and compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Provide timely and accurate financial analysis, insights, and recommendations to support key business decisions, including fundraising and round activities.
- Lead the Financial fundraising efforts, including preparing investor materials, managing investor relations, and working with the leadership team on fundraising rounds.
- Manage cash flow, budgeting, and forecasting activities to optimise financial resources and achieve organisational goals.
This position is perfect for you, if you’ve got:
- Deep domain knowledge: BA Honors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field – ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- An exceptional head for numbers: strong financial acumen with the ability to deliver financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting on time and to anticipated budget.
- Proven experience (3-5+ years) in a senior finance role, with a track record of successful financial management and leadership.
- Stakeholder finesse: exemplary communication and interpersonal skills, capable of interpreting and communicating complex financial data to non-financial stakeholders.
- Clear-eyed focus: the coordination and calm to manage multiple priorities and deliver results within a dynamic environment.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Compensation to match your needs: a competitive compensation package which continues to evolve, including base salary, performance-based incentives, and benefits and perks.
- Trust and autonomy: your expertise and experience are valued from day one.
- True hybrid work: a flexible work style, with hybrid working and a solid work/life balance – you are not a number.
- Emotional and intuitive support and growth: our culture promotes growth, learning and continuous development. All contributions are valued and celebrated, and mental health is taken seriously.